Welcome to CaptnMike’s World!
Most Popular Articles Recently Viewed
- Tips on Tying Your Boat to the Dock
- Lee’s Fender Knot
- Laundry Day & Washing The Life Jackets
- Is This Your Cleat?
- Mike’s Quick Rope Whipping
- TVMDC – Practice – Correcting and un-correcting the compass
- Double Constrictor Knot
- Spar Hitch - Fender Knot
- How to use a Winch on a Sailboat
- How to Tie Your Boat to a Dock that has a Bull Rail – Part 1
- Life Jackets Work!! But Only If You Wear It
- Video: Four and a Half Minutes of French Lighthouses in Terrifying Storms
- The Seattle Harbor Patrol – From 1877 To The Present
- The View From The Fremont Drawbridge Tower – The Bridge Operators Perspective
- Beta test of crowdsourced bathymetry holds promise for improving U.S. nautical charts
- Video: How to Launch a Sailboat Like a Boss
- Dead Tired – Tips For Preventing and Dealing With Fatigue On The Water
- Be sure to get the latest nautical charts!
- Olympic Coast survey provides data for multiple uses
- Proper Bridge Opening Signals and Conch Shell Horns
- How accurate are nautical charts?
- New Sound Insulation / Sound Proofing The Engine Compartment
Article TagsATON ATON's boat equipment boating Boating Etiquette boating knots boating safety boating skills bowline Chart Reading Christmas class aids classroom aids Coast Guard Auxiliary Correcting Correcting and Uncorrecting a Compass crew skills fender knot Guerrilla Marketing knots Marketing marlinespike seamanship marlinespike skills mooring tips Nav. Exercise personal safety equipment Piloting Puget Sound safety equipment sailing Seattle seattle boating information TVMDC Uncorrecting weather
Tag Archives: visiting Canada
Finding information about visiting Canada with a boat can be difficult even with the internet. Here is information for Boaters and others visiting Canada. This information is geared to boating because boaters have very specific safety and operator requirements when … Continue reading