Welcome to CaptnMike’s World!
Most Popular Articles Recently Viewed
- Tips on Tying Your Boat to the Dock
- Lee’s Fender Knot
- Laundry Day & Washing The Life Jackets
- Mike’s Quick Rope Whipping
- Is This Your Cleat?
- Double Constrictor Knot
- Spar Hitch - Fender Knot
- How to Tie Your Boat to a Dock that has a Bull Rail – Part 1
- TVMDC – Practice – Correcting and un-correcting the compass
- Three Stopper Knots
- How Maritime Law Works- A Video Primer For Non-Lawyers
- Life Jackets Work!! But Only If You Wear It
- Video: Four and a Half Minutes of French Lighthouses in Terrifying Storms
- The Seattle Harbor Patrol – From 1877 To The Present
- The View From The Fremont Drawbridge Tower – The Bridge Operators Perspective
- Beta test of crowdsourced bathymetry holds promise for improving U.S. nautical charts
- Video: How to Launch a Sailboat Like a Boss
- Dead Tired – Tips For Preventing and Dealing With Fatigue On The Water
- Be sure to get the latest nautical charts!
- Olympic Coast survey provides data for multiple uses
- Proper Bridge Opening Signals and Conch Shell Horns
- How accurate are nautical charts?
Article TagsATON ATON's boat equipment boating Boating Etiquette boating knots boating safety boating skills bowline Chart Reading Christmas class aids classroom aids Coast Guard Auxiliary Correcting Correcting and Uncorrecting a Compass crew skills fender knot Guerrilla Marketing knots Marketing marlinespike seamanship marlinespike skills mooring tips Nav. Exercise personal safety equipment Piloting Puget Sound safety equipment sailing Seattle seattle boating information TVMDC Uncorrecting weather
Tag Archives: Coast Guard Auxiliary
Here are some simple low cost ways to get EVERYONE in the Coast Guard Auxiliary involved in building the Auxiliary. District 13 will be implementing in 2011 the goal of making everything the Auxiliary in the Northwest hands out an … Continue reading
A common misconception is that Washington State requires recreational boaters to have a license. This is not accurate, what is required is that boaters have successfully taken an approved Boaters Education Class and gotten a Washington State Boaters Education Card. … Continue reading
Here are some simple low cost Guerrilla Marketing ideas to get everyone in your Flotilla involved in marketing the Coast Guard Auxiliary. We need to get everyone in the Auxiliary involved in Marketing. Public Affairs and Marketing the Auxiliary should … Continue reading
I have moved and reworked the Guerrilla Marketing article. Please visit the new location shown below for some simple low cost Guerrilla Marketing ideas to get everyone in your Flotilla involved in marketing the Coast Guard Auxiliary. Click Here for … Continue reading